Monday, March 23, 2009

chores. chores. chores...

Today has been filled with chores, and haven't even got all of them completed. So  far I did the laundry,washed the dishes, and got rid of  some junk, still have to make dinner. But I still need to pay the bills(hubby will do that tomorrow when I am at school) and gotta call up some people about apartments down in PA, since we will most likely be moving down there in two weeks. 

I should invest in a scanner sometimes, that would be nice, then I can scan in my film into the computer. I have film that I developed but haven't printed yet sadly. And still have film yet to be developed.

2 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

I need a new scanner too, and a new printer...

swanriverstone said...

i understand how you feel, i need a babysitter, a maid...an accountant ..lol