Friday, October 31, 2008

Etsy artisan interview with: yonpli!

http://yonpli.etsy.com

How did you first get interested in what you do?

Years ago I could not bring myself to recycle some wine bottles, the variety of colors and beauty of glass made me want to give them a new life. I then discovered mosaics, and discovered the even more beautiful mosaic vitreous glass. I never ended up using those wine bottles, but I am so glad they inspired me to give mosaics a try.

Who is your favorite artist?
My favorite artist is Sonia King. Her mosaics are visually stunning and so innovative.

What are your top 5 favorite Etsy shops?
This is a hard question because there are so many amazing shops. Here are a few that I have bought from and have amazing products and great customer service:
www.ellembee.etsy.com
www.YouStinkSoap.etsy.com
www.emilini.etsy.com
www.stevester.etsy.com
www.sagittariusgallery.etsy.com

No comments: