Thursday, November 6, 2008

Etsy Artisan interview:FaithFashion!

http://www.FaithFashion.etsy.com

1. How did you first get interested in what you do? About two years ago I was shopping around for a stylish shirt with a message of faith. I couldn’t find anything online or in stores other than the basic boxy tee shirt. My background is in shoe design. I’ve been designing and developing shoes for eight years, and at the time I was working on a collection of graphic flip-flops. after searching and finding nothing I began to envision a line of clothing that combined trendy styles with cool graphics and a message of faith. At that moment the seed was planted, and God continued to water it until it became a reality☺

2. Who is your favorite artist? There are so many great etsy artists, but i think my favorite at the moment is kendrabinney.etsy.com

3. What are your top 5 favorite Etsy shops? this was a tough question, but here is what i decided on:Angeldamico.etsy.com – beautiful shirts and prints Kendrabinney.etsy.com – I love her illustrations with the big, wide set eyes.. and the colors are fantastic! Leelinau.etsy.com – feather earrings, colorful beads and rustic necklaces. All of these items remind me of the good old days growing up on a hippy commune. Oneblackbird.etsy.com - beautiful work. freshieandzero.etsy.com - nice and clean.

No comments: